We often experience our bodies as objects to perfect. For many of us, self-love and our body are miles apart! This makes for a disconnected, colourless and punishing relationship with ourselves, our health, and our intimacy. This workshop helps you experience your body for its beauty, pleasure and power beyond how 'perfect' it is.
This experiential (PG-rated) workshop is all about bringing more vibrancy, pleasure and confidence to such a simple, important and yummy thing in our life: touch.
What you'll get out of it:
- Grow self-love and appreciation for your body
- Expand pleasure potential in your body
- Experience what bringing mindfulness to intimacy feels like.
- Discover ways to feel less in-your-head and more in the moment during intimacy.
- Learn a super simple and powerful Tantra-inspired meditation you can do at home too.
- While this workshop relates to sexuality, it will be very casual, fun and non-awkward.
Complimentary tea and coffee and raw treats.
In collaboration with the wonderful Melbourne Fitness Diaries.