If you’re curious about Tantra, and want a super accessible introduction with like-minded folks, this workshop’s for you.
With a mix of theory and practice, this workshop’s about demystifying Tantra and discovering what happens when we bring mindfulness to sexuality.
We’ll find out what Tantra means and I'll share about my own experiences with Tantra—why I started and what I get out of it.
We’ll also do a simple (PG-rated!) touch meditation.
Experiencing touch in a way that feels phenomenal is about deep awareness of sensation, genuine desire, and communication. We’ll explore what this means, learn some approaches, and practice them.
If you ever get all in-your-head during intimacy, or want to increase your ability to experience (and give!) amazing pleasure, this is a beautiful, expansive practice. It’s also great for upping confidence, playfulness, and spontaneity. Ooh, and self-love. Mmmm.
And yes, the practice is totally PG-rated. And casual. Fun.
In this workshop, you'll:
- Gather an understanding of Tantra’s roots and modern Tantra.
- Hear why Caitlyn got into Tantra and what she gets out of it (and what you might enjoy too).
- Experience what bringing mindfulness to intimacy feels like.
- Learn a super simple and powerful Tantra-inspired meditation you can do at home too.
- Discover ways to feel less in-your-head and more in the moment during intimacy.
- Learn how to increase your ability to experience (and give!) amazing pleasure.
- Grow your confidence, playfulness, and spontaneity with yourself and others.
This workshop is appropriate for singles, couples, and people of all orientations and genders. You’ll only do the stuff you want to do—you’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. The class is fully clothed and while it relates to sexuality, it involves non-sexual interaction.
Keen, but got niggling questions? Check out the FAQs.
Tickets are $40. Buy them here.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with me!